Resolved
3.0

Update by user Oct 12, 2015

Studio Shoes has never resolved this issue.I have not heard anything from them for the past two weeks.

I had to put in a complaint through my bank.The bank issued me a temporary credit while they try to resolve why the credit hasn't been issued by Harrah's.

Do not shop at Harrah's Atlantic City because they make all kinds of excuses when you make a return and the credit isn't issued.

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2015

I made a return to Studio Shoes at the Harrah's in Atlantic City.I returned the shoes on August 25, 2015.

As of today September 11, 2015 the money has not been returned to my credit card. I called 4 times and I have been getting the run around. I have been told that they have a new credit card system and there are other people that had complained. (I personally don't need to know about anyone else's refund.)

When I called yesterday I was told that their records showed the refund to be returned on their end and now I have to wait for them to contact Las Vegas to see what they can find out.

I was assured that I would be called today, yet I have not received a call. The last person I talked to told me, "Since it shows on their end that the refund went through, she didn't know what else to tell me. Maybe there is a security block on your account that won't allow your money to be returned to your card." I told her that I never heard of such a thing and that it's mighty funny that I have never had a problem with any other returns to my account. I also told her that it may not be a lot of money, however it's my money and Harrah's certainly has a lot more money than I have.

She agreed with me.

At that point she told me that she would call me back tomorrow, to get me off the phone.

Since I have read some of the reviews, it seems to me that Harrah's is not one that likes to refund your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my return was never refunded" of studio shoes return policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $32. Harrahs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned studio shoes return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harrahs.

Had an Experience with Harrahs?

Comments