2900 S Casino Dr, Laughlin, NV 89029, USA
2.0

I called and made reservations for my husband and I for Sunday, December 17th to Monday December 18th.I spoke directly with a person at the casino reception desk.

I requested a non-smoking, king room in the central tower, overlooking the pools. When I got the confirmation, I saw that they put me in the north tower so I called and cancelled the reservations. I then called Hotels.com and asked for the same thing. King, non-smoking, central tower.

When we arrived we asked them to verify the central tower (which they did) but when we got to the room it was directly connected to the hotel air-conditioning on the third floor. The units were just outside of our window. We couldn't see the pool and it was extremely noisy. We went back downstairs and asked to be moved into a different room.

We were sent back up to a room that faced the parking lot. We again went to the desk and requested a different room. We were given a room that smelled like mildew from a water leak. The air was even wet feeling, and we had to open that tiny little window space to ATTEMPT to get some fresh air.

I went in to wash my hands and soon found that the sink did not drain. My husband had to crawl under the sink to try to fix it. THEN I shaved my legs later and the lousy tub refused to drain. I can honestly say that this stay (plus the last one where we found greasy man hand prints on the headboard) have been enough to convince me NEVER to engage the services from Harrahs again.

This hotel truly needs an overhaul.The rooms are nasty and not worth the money spent to stay in one.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Employees were nice.

I didn't like: Rooms are disgusting.

Comments