While at the Harrahs pool this Monday afternoon I nearly stepped on an open safety pin. Probably from Last Wed After Dark Pool Party.
Not only did I get little response from the managers. The pool deck is absolutely disgustingly filthy, sticky . I was told that the pool is cleaned daily by Ed the shift manager who did nothing!. There were earrings and other other pieces of metal confetti and a sticky deck I pointed out to him with little response. That place should be shut down until cleaned!!
I will not be Comming here again and strongly advise people who do to use caution. If they can't clean the pool deck and Furnature then what do you think is in the water!! Use your imagination
**FIND THE SAFTEY PIN IN THE PIC****
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nasty bedbug infested room at the Burlington NC location. I've talked to the local manager and 3 people in guest relations. Might as well be talking to a wall. I..."
- "HARDYVILLE SC HORRIBLE CALLED OFFICE NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD FOR THERE CUSTOMERS NO MAID SERVICE DRUG DEALERS ALL NIGHT LONG AND OUR ROOM HAD DRUGS IN THE BATHROOM..."
- "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "Well I've had some issues with rush card. Well I forgot my password and they locked me out of my online account. Then when I called they had me on..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."