While at the Harrahs pool this Monday afternoon I nearly stepped on an open safety pin. Probably from Last Wed After Dark Pool Party.
Not only did I get little response from the managers. The pool deck is absolutely disgustingly filthy, sticky . I was told that the pool is cleaned daily by Ed the shift manager who did nothing!. There were earrings and other other pieces of metal confetti and a sticky deck I pointed out to him with little response. That place should be shut down until cleaned!!
I will not be Comming here again and strongly advise people who do to use caution. If they can't clean the pool deck and Furnature then what do you think is in the water!! Use your imagination
**FIND THE SAFTEY PIN IN THE PIC****
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Well I've had some issues with rush card. Well I forgot my password and they locked me out of my online account. Then when I called they had me on..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."