Harrahs reno is one of the dirtiest casinos.What exactly do the cleaners do stand around and talk if you cant do your job go somewhere else.

There is no supervision they need to have an undercover boss check what their cleaning crew does at night. I seen an older gentleman supervisor chasing one of the women workers. around. No wonder place going downhill the employees all were rude.

The restrooms smelled toilet had ring inside several toilets. One lady graveyard standing in restroom talking and wouldnt let me use. Is this how you treat customers supervisor stand up for his cleaners.

Maybe you need to pay attention to who you hire and who you believe.You would be surprised you had someone go undercover pat attention to the old man

Review about: Harrahs Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Jacuzzi.

I didn't like: Cleaners.

Had an Experience with Harrahs?

Comments

Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Harrahs - Room Review Harrahs "I was extremely disappointed & displeased with my stay at The Harrahs. My sheets were dirty, with holes in them which made me feel disgusting & made it super uncomfortable..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more